Judgement CollectionWe will conduct a due diligence review for FREE, present a plan for collection, and propose a contingency fee for the recovery of your judgment.
Do you need a Judgment Enforcement Specialist?
Southwest Recovery Services has more than 15 years of experience collecting civil judgments. Nationwide searches to locate debtors’ assets and employment verification in all 3,124 counties throughout all 50 states.
We aggressively pursue all the rights and remedies available to creditors who have been awarded civil judgments that allow for the seizure, attachment and sale of the following:
- Real estate holdings
- Wage & salary garnishments, bank account garnishments
- Accounts receivables
- Insurance proceeds, proceeds from notes & contracts
- Cars, trucks, motor homes, motorcycles, boats, personal property, jewelry
- Business equipment, furniture, computers
- Intellectual property
- Bank Accounts
- Non exempt property and assets
Contact us and tell us about your judgment claim. We will conduct a due diligence review for FREE, present a plan for collection, and propose a fee for the recovery of your judgment. Our minimum judgment that we will work on is $5000.00. (Click here!) To find out how we can help you enforce your court order.