Single and Multi-Family Rent Collections
Expect Superior Results
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with online account access so that they will have 24/7 updates on all of our collection efforts. We know that our customers want to do business with a company that can provide accurate and up-to-date information on the accounts that have been placed for collection. If you need additional information about an account, you can call our offices and speak with your Account Agent.
Client retention is important to us because unlike our competitors, we do not bind our customers into long term contracts. Our business model has always been based on the premise of working each day to surpass our clients’ expectations. We understand you have an option to take your business elsewhere if you are not satisfied. It is this principle that keeps us on task. Southwest Recovery has a goal to earn your continued business.
We are Proud Members of the Following Associations:
We have provided many years of Collection Services for Apartments, Single Renter and Multifamily Leasing Management Companies
Cutting Edge Services
- We report to the four major credit reporting agencies: Experian, TransUnion, Equifax and CBC Inovis. This ensures nationwide reporting of your tenant’s delinquency.
- Our use a predictive dialing system that ensures we are contacting as many of your tenants as possible. When compared to dialing manually, a PDS can reach 300% more tenants. That translates into more money collected every day.
- Every Account Agent has the ability to perform real time searches for your tenants using the most modern and sophisticated technology resources available. This ensures the highest possible tenant location rate which results into more dollars collected.
- Your tenants can pay their accounts online using our website. We have also armed our Account Agents with the ability to accept major credit cards, checks over the phone, Money Gram, and as always the tenant can mail in personal checks and money orders.
- Our state-of-the art servers allow us to image each file which allows our Account Agents to view and supply your tenants with copies of the files while on the phone with the tenant. We have found this tool instrumental to overcoming objections, explaining the terms of your lease agreement to your tenants while negotiating a resolution.
- Because our database is proprietary and is completely customizable and allows us to accommodate any specialized reporting that your firm might need. This keeps us a step ahead of our competitors that use off of the shelf systems because they have development limitations that we simply do not have.
A Cut Above
Our staff is among the highest trained in the industry. Each collector goes through a two week training program before they are allowed to make one phone call. The art of negotiation is not only necessary in the collection industry but is the foundation our business model. It has long been the philosophy of the owner of SWR that a good Account Agent is at heart a top notch salesperson. Account Agents have to convince otherwise reluctant buyers into paying for something they no longer have, want, need or desire. This is not an easy sell. So arming our staff with the tools necessary for the job is imperative to successful collections.
As members of the American Collectors Association we have access to the ever changing laws and regulations that must be adhered to on both the State and Federal levels. We invest significant resources each year providing our staff with ongoing training and are continually educated in the specific laws and compliance changes that will allow us to collect from your tenants.
We understand that at the end of the day our services will be measured by how much money we have collected for our customers. Our collection floors are monitored by collection managers that make sure that every Account Agent is working diligently. The collection manager’s role is two fold; he/she monitors the hourly production of each Account Agent collector and they monitor the phone calls to ensure they are compliant with company policy and mandated collection laws. Not every collection agency hires a qualified Collection Manager to monitor their Account Agents, but Southwest Recovery Services knows that this role is critical to a successful process.